juliet dot wilson at humanism-scotland dot org dot uk
If I am free to conduct you ceremony I will send you a comprehensive information pack for couples thinking of booking a wedding with me which includes:
- A Ceremony Structure Guide: This will give you a good idea of what my ceremonies are like.
- Sample Ceremonies: These should let you see how other couples have gone about putting their ceremony together.
- Poetry and Readings: This is a collection of work that is suitable for inclusion in a humanist ceremony, however many couples also come up with their own ideas.
- Examples of Personal Vows: Many couples write their own vows and some use fairly traditional ones. This will give you an idea of some personal ones you can adapt or use for yourself.
- Examples of legal wording: Some different ways to say your legal declarations during the ceremony.
- Legal requirements: It is very important that you read this thoroughly and understand it.
- Script Template: You will use this to help me compile your ceremony.
- Timeline: This is a helpful reminder of everything you have to do to make your ceremony complete and legal.
- Booking Form: You would use this if you decide to make a firm booking.